The Somerset Patriots are looking for some great people for the following positions
DIRECTOR OF SALES AND MARKETING
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- On going solicitation of corporations and organizations to secure Marketing Partnerships, Group Ticket sales, and Season Ticket sales
- Manage assigned business accounts to maximize potential revenue
- Service, Maintain, and Renew accounts from year to year
- Develop new and creative ways to market the Patriots
- Help manage the sales team, track sales inventory and budgets, and take a lead in weekly sales meetings
- Work and perform assigned event night duties at all Patriots Home Games and other Ballpark events as assigned
- Be available to work Non-Patriots events at the ballpark as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of outside sales experience (preferably in the sports industry, and this does NOT include retail sales experience)
- Experience selling professional sports sponsorship packages is preferred
- Ability to solicit new business on an on going basis through cold calling and face to face appointments
- Ability to create professional sales proposals
- Ability to execute presentations on a sales call
- Knowledge of and experience with promotional sales, corporate sponsorship, advertising & special events is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, organizational and computer skills
- A flexible work schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes a base salary plus commissions. 401 K Plan and Health Benefits are also available.
No Phone calls Please.
To Apply, please CLICK HERE!
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Have you worked in professional sports for at least 1 full year (including the off season) (Yes/No)
2. Have you done any outside sales or business to business sales? (Yes/No)
3. Do you live within commuting distance to Bridgewater, NJ? (Yes or No)
4. If you do not live within commuting distance to Bridgewater, are you willing to relocate at your own expense? (Yes or No) If you do, just answer N/A
If you would like to work for the Somerset Patriots this season as an usher, ticket taker, customer service representative, Fun Zone staffer, or other game day roles, Click Here For An Application!
The Somerset Patriots are looking for a creative, energetic and talented performer to fill the role of a community mascot. The performer’s responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Representing the Patriots in the community at various off site functions.
- Picking up and returning mascot suit for each appearance
- Taking care of mascot suit while in possession
- Must have own method of transportation to and from community appearances
- Flexible schedule that includes nights and weekends
- Other duties as assigned by Patriots management
Applicants should possess:
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially with children
- Be self-motivated, creative and able to perform in front of large crowds
- Previous experience as a mascot or performer preferred but not required
- Very reliable
- Physically fit
Mascot Only Candidates: Contact Justin Keating at (908) 252-0700 ext. 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seasonal Positions For HomePlate Catering
HomePlate Catering and Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions are accompanied by a competitive wage.